- Firm grasp of react native especially on windows platform.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean codes
- Familiarity with redux-saga architecture and writing unit test cases.
- Additional Skills in C#. Create NuGet packages, working with c# third party libraries, UWP concepts.
Roles and Responsibities:
- Translate high fidelity wireframes into application UI and build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for integrations with application backend services.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- Work with native modules when required
- Integrate third-party APIs and write unit and integration tests
- Build and deploy applications to IOS AppStore and Google Play stores