- Knowledge of C, C or Java and Data Structures.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Xcode, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Knowledge of using version control system, preferably Git.
- Excellent reporting and project coordination skills.
- This profile is kind of Sr. IOS Developer cum Team Lead, so experience of client interaction and project management will be really preferable here.
- Good Understanding of OOPS implications and modular approach.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 2-3 years working experience developing mobile applications using Objective-C/Swift. Xcode.
- Taking control/understanding of projects full cycles from concept making to launching.
- Should be able to handle End-to-End Development of the application and also be able to give technical support to the development team.
- Should have sound knowledge of overall Mobile architecture.
- Strong in developing Native.
- Good understanding of SDLC -Software Development Life Cycle in software development.
- Desire to learn new technologies and stay updated with technological trends.
Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Able to solve complex problems with great techniques and methodologies.
- Implement new products and features, also enhance it as per clients requirement.